GoT Costumes S3 [21/??]
↳ Daenerys’ blue dress, third version: dragonscale embroideries in the whole upper part and details in gold (3x08, 3x09 & 3x10)
"For this dress the designer Michele Clapton wanted a dragonscale like textured embroidery that starts to emerge on Daenerys’s costume and becomes heavier and more pronounced, growing and evolving as the season progresses.” (x)
I connect to her so much. I like to think that Dane would be proud of the woman that I’m becoming.
It’s okay, Rudolph. I have the exact same reaction whenever someone tells me I’m cute.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
WHO EVER MADE THIS IS A GENIUS.